Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.pqtp.com
The terms "pqtp.com" or “us” or “we” or variants thereof refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is : pqtp.com, Musical Songs Ltd., PO Box 3072, 35 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8FA. "pqtp.com" is a division of Musical Songs Ltd. The term “you” refers to the user, purchaser of goods, or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions and notices contained on the Website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you must leave now and may not access or utilize the information available as you are not authorised to use this Website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are hereby acknowledged to belong to the respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless pqtp.com its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents and partners, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Website.
- In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including, but without limitation, loss of the following : data, profit, anticipated profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, economic, overhead recovery, expenses, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort, including negligence, or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever, howsoever caused, which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
With the exclusion of any relevant copyrights and trademarks which belong to their respective owners accordingly, this website including design and content, are copyright of :
pqtp.com and Musical Songs Ltd. © 2007 - All Rights Reserved
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website : www.pqtp.com as the source of the material.
1. Goods means the articles or things described in the contract or purchasing order between pqtp.com and the purchaser.
2. These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of pqtp.com to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to pqtp.com whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of pqtp.com.
4. Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding on pqtp.com insofar as pqtp.com undertakes at our discretion to carry out additional work for the purchaser to the value of the print element of any goods not supplied on time. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of pqtp.com including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information delays in approval of proofs and non-performance of carriers. Where printing is despatched on time from pqtp.com but is delivered late due to a shortcoming of our carriers, pqtp.com will not be held liable for any costs or other losses.
5 By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods supplied will be entertained.
6. a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
b) No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
c) All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and this will be charged at the appropriate rate.
The staff at pqtp.com work hard to ensure the print that we supply is perfect. In the unlikley event of work being unacceptable due to a shortcoming on our part then we will urgently reprint or otherwise make the job good. pqtp.com are unable to both reprint and credit the same job.
b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon pqtp.com in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.
c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of pqtp.com:
i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
8. pqtp.com shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
9. pqtp.com holds no liability to the purchaser for any loss or damage to the goods of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused.
10. If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract pqtp.com may (without prejudice to pqtp.com’s rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
11. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of pqtp.com shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
12. Any concessions made or latitude allowed by pqtp.com to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of pqtp.com under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13. Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion pqtp.com reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
14. Turnaround times quoted are approximate and WILL NOT include the day that we receive your order. In order to achieve your turnaround times we require a proof with your work (pdf for jobs sent electronically and hard copy for jobs posted or delivered by hand). pqtp.com will not be responsible for any errors in the printed work where these errors also appeared on the proof.
15. If we receive incomplete files, corrupt files or files which are of inadequate quality to use for print then we will ‘Stop the Clock’ on the turnaround until the problem is resolved.
16. pqtp.com's working days are Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm excluding Public and Bank Holidays.
17. The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and pqtp.com agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.